- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- ONLY TWO PIECE LID ON THE MARKET IN WHICH BOTH LIDS OPEN FROM THE INSIDE. THE SECOND LID CAN BE USED AS AN EMERGENCY EXIT.
- We include a 2-TON HAND WINCH FOR EMERGENCY EXIT.
- Our shelters come standard with FOUR REMOVABLE STEEL STEPS.
- We use a diamond blade wet saw to cut the concrete so it is a DUST FREE INSALLATION. Installation can be done in new or an existing home in 3-4 hours.
- We BACKFILL around the shelters with 5” READY-MIX CONCRETE.
- We have a V-CRIMP IN THE SIDES OF OUR SHELTERS TO ADD STRENGTH to the steel.
- Our shelters are WELDED INSIDE AND OUT and are DYE PENETRANT LEAK TESTED inside and out.
- Our shelters are coated with COAL TAR EPOXY to help prevent corrosion.
- We plant a MAGNESIUM ANODE under each shelter. This draws rust and moisture to the anode instead of the shelter.
- Our shelters are MANUFACTURED WITH 10 GAUGE STEEL and the DOORS ARE 1/4" PLATE STEEL.
- They have been IMPACT TESTED AT TEXAS TECH WIND AND SCIENCE INSTITUTE.
- Our shelters meet AND EXCEED FEMA STANDARDS.
- GPS located.
Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama
Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina, Ohio, Indiana, and Virginia